Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Black Suit With Burnt Orange

The New Beginning

happened. After many, many, many (maybe not so many) deliberation, I decided to go about something more serious than writing about spontaneous events and a college. I decided to return to the passion of a few years ago. Passion, which has been supplanted by the Internet - all free time killer. For the passion that is ended in August 2004 with the signing of an agreement with TEPSA . You have to go back to writing, which certainly did not happen at a high level, but it definitely gave me much joy and satisfaction. Creating a complete nonsense of "Yo" (some reading, maybe one day I decide to release his ) scenarios ("The Shadow of Glory) to produce, which arose only in the rich imagination FBP Squad, and ending with the more personal songs ("The beginning and end"). Fun word gave me a lot of laughter, which I can not find on various forums and blogs. I'm sick of teenagers who write and equivalents sentences, or even worse - the letter online. "

This Blogg will combine my old passion with two (or four if counting them separately) present. I mean, of course, movies (and anime) and comics (manga of course). With this very deadly combination created an amazing review, which as of today will be able to browse on this blog.

Finally, I greet all readers (and I hope commenters) and I wish you patience and perseverance in reading (and constructive criticism of my scribbles), and myself in writing. Peace out

0 comments:

Post a Comment